About me

I am Nicholas Phipps and I am currently in my first year of college and in my second semester. I graduated from Mountain View high school in Lawrenceville where I liked to play both football and basketball.I was born in Dekalb County but I moved to Gwinnett when I was four. I live with my older brother and both of my parents. My dad is from Jamaica and my mom is from Indiana. I like to listen to all types of music. I am interested to find out about all the types of new music out there in the Caribbean. I also am into fashion and clothes so seeing how other places of the world dress will be exciting to find out about. I like to make people laugh and bring smiles to people faces. I guess that is all there really is to say about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Cog-burt vs Cotton Candy

Research Project Highlights

introduction